Dear Community Members,
In sha Allah, we will hold Jummah prayer, from June 12th, 2020 onwards, outside at the parking lot of the Masjid. This will continue in the same fashion until further notice.
We strongly encourage everyone to comply with the following guidelines;
- Arrive on time, the Jummah prayer service will be SHORT, about 10 - 15 min.
- Jummah prayer service will start at 1.30 pm.
- Bring your prayer rug/mat
- Wear mask
- Make wudu before coming
- Comply with the body temperature check at the entrance
- Be orderly and keep social distance
- Pray on assigned marked spot
- STAY HOME if sick, elderly with underline illness, and less than 14 years old.
- NO PARKING at the Masjid parking lot. Use other available parking space at Save a lot and along the streets
- Sign up with your name & phone number. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan to hold only one Jummah prayer session unless there is a need for 2nd session based on those who sign up.
Additional guidelines and directives may be required. Please observe and cooperate with volunteers.
Jazakallahu Khair for your understanding and usual cooperation.
Yours in Islam,
Akron Masjid Board